Humanist Society (Singapore)
Founded in 2010, the Humanist Society is Singapore’s first organisation for humanists, freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and other like-minded people. They hope to raise awareness that a significant secular, non-religious segment of our society exists and actively contributes to the progress of Singapore as a nation and a member of the global community, and that a rational, non-dogmatic approach to social issues ought not be taken for granted.
- Visit their website: http://humanist.org.sg/
- Join them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/humanist.org.sg
- Join their mailing list: http://bit.ly/QWywDZ
- TODAYonline – “We should all learn to talk it out” http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC120917-0000149/We-should-all-learn-to-talk-it-out
- Straits Times - http://sg-humanism-meetup.blogspot.com/2009/09/aware-saga-and-pink-dot.html
- Straits Times - Humanists do good without God - http://sg-humanism-meetup.blogspot.com/2010/02/shm-in-news-again.html
- Atheists, agnostics getting more active, with one group gazetted last month - http://www.humanist.org.sg/index.php/latest-news/59-carving-out-a-space-for-the-non-religious-here
Singaporean Atheists is an informal network of Singaporean atheists from all walks of life. Founded in 2008, they are based primarily on our Facebook group which serves a platform for discussions and holding events.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit their blog: http://bit.ly/t0NsSN
- Google+ page: http://bit.ly/szb7bk
- Atheist Nexus: http://bit.ly/uNzSVC
Murtads in Malaysia and Singapore
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MurtadsInMalaysiaAndSingapore